MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I'm getting ready for a gig! PLUS PHOTOS NOW !!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: I'm getting ready for a gig! PLUS PHOTOS NOW !!!! Reply with quote

Part of 20 bands playing a charity concert - should be fun - on at 9pm for an hour!!! I'll post the photos later :)

Chris

Jane Eliz
| Phatty Acid

Edited by: bbchris  at: 5/12/02 3:02:43 am
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

MIKE

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

Have fun Chris!;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

IT WAS BRILLIANT! WE WERE GREAT - or so everyone keeps saying!! hahahaha Gotta hit the sack - I'll tell you more tomorrow

Chris

Jane Eliz
| Phatty Acid

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

:)

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

Hehe here's a couple of photos from the gig last night. :D :banana :boink :party :banana

Chris

Jane Eliz
| Phatty Acid

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ :D

The second picture is the $ 1,000,000 photo!

STOP the music..... we start a model carreer! :lol :lol :lol

Grrrrrrrr....... I see... when you really come over in June...

....I have to visit a friggin' beauty farm before :lol :lol :lol :me

Cool picture from the 'Les Paul' guys though! :D

(I'm a Les Paul guy myself, that's all I can offer :lol :lol ) ;)

BTW... Les Paul... I don't know if you are interested in old Gibson guitars... this week I had something magic going on...

I always dream of a 57' Les Paul Standard.....

.....two times in my life I had the possibility to play on such incredible instruments..... (purchasing not possible yet... $ 75,000 minimum for a good one, IF you get one offered....)

Now.... I talked with a guy I know since over 10 years from a business company. We often smoked a cigarette and drunk coffee... talked about life in general and about the daily nonsense... well.... it turned out, that this guy lives together with another guy who is crazy about guitars.

I joked and told him... 'if your friend has old Les Paul's... bring me the oldest' :lol

Damn......... yesterday he brought a 1947' Gibson Les Paul....!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I don't know how his friend got access to one of the earliest Gibson electric guitars ever made... BUT I HAVE IT IN MY STUDIO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I will have the chance to show you this prehistoric guitar when you are here :)

(example pic of a much later 52' Les Paul Gold Top, the one I have here is natural wood)

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

hahahahahaha MIKE!!! You are one crazy guy :D :banana

Yes - when you meet the 'real' me - I'm much more normal ;)

WOW! A 1947 GIBSON?!?!?! If you still have it when I come there, can I touch it? :eek Have you played it? What does it sound like? What does it feel like?

THis band, we're thinking of making a demo CD to get some good gigs, so maybe I can bring you some of our music to listen to!!! Fingers crossed.

OK here's a couple more photos from last night:

Chris

Jane Eliz
| Phatty Acid

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

STOP THE MUSIC! :LOL :lol :me

Oh well..... cool pictures :)

Errrrrrrr..... the 47' ?

Actually the Les Paul model was officially introduced 1952,

what i have here is a early prototype.... I still don't believe it's real...........

Of course the pickups and electronics are very poor and weak... but the guitar has a INCREDIBLE handling and sustain/loudness, even if played dry.

Over an amplifier it's simply humming MAGIC! :) )

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm getting ready for a gig! Reply with quote

MIKE! Will you use it for any recordings?

Psst - you didn't answer my question - will you let me touch it?!?!?

Chris

Jane Eliz
| Phatty Acid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: