MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I'm only doing what the idiot asked.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atom2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 5:32 am    Post subject: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

If you followed the mp3 bb the other night, some guy who has been posting every 5 minutes, basically told me to shut-up. So I have been staying away. I had a new song to post, but he made it impossible. I am trying to post it anywhere I can without giving him the chance to cut it and me down. If you get a chance, please take a listen. I will have another one in a week or so, (One that I'm proud of) and will post that one there.

New one= This is Life

Thanks,

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

Ooooops.........

I'm not following the BB's too much in the moment...

...you have a link to the nasty guy ?

Or what was his screenname ??????

MIKE

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

Tom,

I can't stream from here. Could you turn on the download option for a few minutes so i can grab it. Then i'll post a review of it here. ok?;)

Mark;)

Edited by: MP3Hewer  at: 1/30/02 5:34:52 pm
softsong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

Tom Im listening to your new song , quite mysterious and smooth , really nice work :)

ps. dont let no idiot tell you anything

~softsong~

Father Time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Really Tom Reply with quote

If you let somebody run you off the board, you are not geared for success because the more you have, the more @#%$ they will give you. You gotta learn to deal with that crap, cause it ain't goin' away anytime soon.

Kim Novak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Really Tom Reply with quote

Yeah... screw the nasty guy.

Sheesh... that song really struck a chord in me today.

I'm having a want-to-hide-away day. :b

It sounds great, Tom. :)

Atom2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

Hey Mike,

I think you could figure it out. Same guy as a few weeks ago. At that time he blamed everything on his kid. Like everyone on the BB is that stupid.

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

Got it Tom...Thanks!:D

Great words of advice FT!;)

Tom, see my comments here:

MP3.com thread;)

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

Those 2 idiots are out of hand! They are getting worst by the day.:( I'm not sure what the heck has gotten into them?

Netjams

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

Hell........ ATom2.... you mean J.D.R. ?????

Can you give me a link to your 'destroyed' thread ?????

MIKE

ATomII

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm only doing what the idiot asked. Reply with quote

I'm going to drop it Mike. One day he's very supportive, the next he's ripping everones head off. I'm not going to play the game. "I" deleted all the threads. Something's wrong with him. He was so good to everyone for such a long time and now he's lost it. End of story.

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: I just wanted to say Reply with quote

That if he snapped at you, it might have been in the middle of the time where a few different people were ganging up on him. I also saw him compliment you on a thread yesterday, so maybe you misinterpreted it or he was talking to somebody else. This stuff happens a lot if people read the bbs using other than flat format, or a couple posts occur at the same time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: