MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

IC is anti artist, pro censorship
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Time

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: IC is anti artist, pro censorship Reply with quote

Too bad, they let that baby bully Mike Burn take the reins.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: IC is anti artist, pro censorship Reply with quote

The decision to ban you (well, it's a 30 days read-only penalty in the moment), was discussed by the whole IC-Musicmedia staff.

As a plus, the majority of the staff, excluding myself, vowed to ban you right from the beginning.

Today I know, that I better should have vowed in favor of a initial ban myself too back then.

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

Scott Time

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: You stirred up badblood for IC with your BS Mike Reply with quote

too bad..

Not smart especially considering I wasn't doing anything wrong but having my music on funender, as if that's wrong.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: You stirred up badblood for IC with your BS Mike Reply with quote

Funender was not the issue.

You were not even present on Funender when the first moderator discussions came up.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: You stirred up badblood for IC with your BS Mike Reply with quote

While you are using the "Fun-Ender" argument......

Scott Time

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Funender was TOTALLY the issue, Mr Agenda crazed Reply with quote

9 days ago I was in so bad that Ace made a musical version of my interview.

Everybody knows you've lost it Mike.

and now you have me against you too. Real smart.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Funender was TOTALLY the issue, Mr Agenda crazed Reply with quote

0 : 1 or what? :ohno

XX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: You're the electic football player Mike Reply with quote

that runs around in circles badmouthing funender until your own OMD is a joke. Good work.

At the beginning of this you had me wanting to help you work it out. Now I hate your guts. Good baby bullying.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: You're the electic football player Mike Reply with quote

Yes, I almost forgot: Fun-Ender is the only place, where they delete your artist page because they don't like what you say on the BB-Boards.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: c'mon Mike Reply with quote

you spread all kinds of crap about em. And as for free speech, you have no principles, that was proven today.

Netjams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: c'mon Mike Reply with quote

Netjams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: IC is anti artist, pro censorship Reply with quote

This reminds me of....

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: IC is anti artist, pro censorship Reply with quote

:aua :aua :aua

ShandiSinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: IC is anti artist, pro censorship Reply with quote

well I am just discovering IC and I don't know what happened or what you are talking about but I took a look at IC because of some chat from one of the the Wailing Hobo's and it seems like a great place for independents to expose themselves ( I'd insert one of these silly emotions here but i don't know how), tons of music and videos - I'm impressed and am glad I'm learning about these kind of sites , maybe I'll hook up my new CD when it's finishes like the rest of you - thanks - shandiEzCode Parsing Error:=shan

Rory Kings
The man behind the curtain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: IC is anti artist, pro censorship Reply with quote

Scott why all this hate, you must have been a boy with alot of greif in your child hood. Why not put it aside and get on with your life.

If you do start a fresh leave al the hate behind, you might find a better person in yourself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE FREAK ZONE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: