MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolson

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

Edited by: lolson  at: 5/2/04 10:05 am
clone9

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

when Yngwie first came out i was totally in awe....up to that point in time i had always been able to play most every other guitarist out....i could play some Yngwie stuff pretty good but there was some of it that i couldn't do and that actually pushed me away from playing guitar for a while and i got more into songwriting....anyway i finally got to see him live in Jacksonville, Florida back in 96 where he played for over 3 hours straight...i still have several of his picks i caught that night.....but anyway after his first 2 albums it all started to sound the same to me....still he is one of the best guitarist ever in my book

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

lolson

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

ok.

Quote:
he played for over 3 hours straight

:aw :aw

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

what do you thing about Yngwie as a guitar player?

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

?

Let there be ®ock

rod steel global

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

!

®od

{Rod RetroMusic Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

lolson

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

do you have any pictures of Yngwie?

Let there be ®ock

Edited by: lolson  at: 5/8/04 5:09 pm
lolson

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

do you have a dvd with Malmsteen?

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

?

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

I gona buy this one

Yngwie Malmsteen - Live in Brazil

Let there be ®ock

Edited by: lolson  at: 5/14/04 12:04 am
lolson

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with lolson @ home

lolson

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with lolson @ home

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 6 of 23

Jump to: