MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

hahahaha!

charming.....:ghost

lolson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

:-)

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

"I am a Viking" is so ©ool:dang

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Let there be ®ock

Edited by: lolson  at: 3/22/04 7:14 am
The Real boogaboo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Indies are changing the way music Feels

Edited by: The Real boogaboo  at: 3/22/04 11:49 am
lolson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

:dang

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

have you seen Malmsteen live?

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Quote:
I think Yngwie cares more about playing as many notes as possible in the least amount of time, than he does about Music.

I also care more about playing as many notes as possible in the least amount of time

Let there be ®ock

Triton X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Hey lolson, you've got great hair for metal haha

Anyway, I have huge respect for Malmsteen. And as Rabuck said, the Rising Force album he did with Joe Lynn Turner was excellent. The jealousy of his playing is always present unfortunately. And actually I think players such as Gilmore tried to play as fast as possible but were sloppy. Malmsteen openly tried for the same goal perhaps, but wasn't sloppy ;)

lolson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

ok :D

Let there be ®ock

The Real boogaboo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Quote:
have you seen Malmsteen live?

Yes I have Lolson, and he was very good. However he kept getting mad at the bass player, perhaps the bass player couldn't keep up :wgrin

Edited by: The Real boogaboo  at: 3/27/04 7:47 pm
lolson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

:D

Let there be ®ock

lolson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

what's your favorite Malmsteen song?

Let there be ®ock

The Real boogaboo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?? here is a video Reply with quote

Hi Lolson!

Well I guess for a full length song, I really like "Evil eye" even though it is just an instrumental

I also think the solo in "All night long" is excellent

What is your favorite?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: