MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Quitting my day job....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Thanks, Mark!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Excellent explanation Seismic! Thanks! The blues roots is all clear in my head now! You have fun and stay in touch with everyone (especially ME!) :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

You know I will!!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Now it's getting REAL interesting!!!!!!!!!

Sent Charlie an e-mail yesterday about a collab we're gonna do over the holidays...got this back today.....

Quote:

Seismic Anamoly wrote:

Charlie:

I poured the gasoline......you ignite it with that killer slide like you did in "Purple Lounge"...damn, that's sweet!!!!

I'll send what I did on CD......it's mainly blues backup guitar, but will be a nice base for your slide.....make it talk and I'll promote the @#%$ out of it on the net!!!

Mike

"Charlie O. and The Houserockers" wrote:

Mike,

Sounds good, when the song is ready just send it to me on CD and I will Stereo it out on my board and then add some slide and send it back. I cannot change your mix on the cd you send so make sure it is what you want. Look forward to hearing the song!

This should be alot of fun; "Cockroach Blues" was done with a couple of guys over in England the same way. The recording they sent me was pretty bad to say the least and took alot of work just to make it sound as good as it did on the CD. I'll let you know when yours arrives.

By the way, Art Matthews from 103.3 FM in Meridian called me yesterday. I left a CD with them when I was in town this past weekend and they have been playing it on the radio the last 5 days and have had a lot of calls about the music and people asking who it is, etc. He wants me to send him some CD's for his Music Emporium so people will have a chance to buy them locally and he also wants to arrange a show with the station where they would bring us up there for a Concert! I told him we would do it if we could play the Temple Theatre but he said they can't sell beer there so that wouldn't work, but he has other venues in mind, probably Union Station. So we'll see, maybe sometime this Spring. Ain't that some @#%$?? Give the station a call and request the CD for us. I'll talk to you soon.

Charlie

:bcool :yeah :bcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: