MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Can anyone make me a Banner? asap?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Can anyone make me a Banner? asap? Reply with quote

YEAH! So how does one embed flash???? :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
Talk Soup | Cantonese Funk |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Can anyone make me a Banner? asap? Reply with quote

Chris, you select HTML instead of EZcodes.

Here's the html used to call the above flash (swf) of you. I used <- and -> before/after the EMBED tags so the html text I used will show. Without the added "-" it would just display the flash again! And to make it easier to read as text, I changed http into "h**p." Otherwise, EZBoard turns them into links.

===============

<-EMBED src="h**p://www.thistrek.com/bbchris.swf" quality=high wmode=transparent width=209 height=370 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspace="h**p://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED->

===============

First is the EMBED search (src) that tells which address to grab the swf file from.

Second, is the quality you want the swf to display (here it's set to "high"). The "wmode" tells it to appear "transparent" - with no "background color". I believe without the WMODE tag, a black background is displayed.

Third, is the width and height of the swf, pretty self explanatory.

And the last bit of html tells the browser to get shockwave from the macromedia url, if the browser doesn't already have it.

That's about it!

Edited by: RonOnGuitar at: 9/3/04 6:01
cbjazz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Can anyone make me a Banner? asap? Reply with quote

Do you need this anymore, Chris?

---

BurnettMusic.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Can anyone make me a Banner? asap? Reply with quote

No thank you Chris - I've grabbed it already. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
Talk Soup | Cantonese Funk |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: