MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

US censured over executions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: US censured over executions Reply with quote

:gl :banana :aua

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: US censured over executions Reply with quote

Nobody in the old drawings is either a real human being or actually dead.

Furthermore I don't see any valid arguments pro-death-penalty, except of "I don't care".

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: US censured over executions Reply with quote

another example of mike acting like "hypernationalistic blonde". you know mike with the millions of people your country killed since a bit later than 1900 you do not have any room to talk. you talk like you think your country is the best of all. you talk like a nazi. with all the nazies in germany in 1945 which goes back to what the 1930s i sure doubt if nazism has been eradicated. afterall there are stil white racists in america but atleas they are balanced out by the black racists. i duno mike do you look in the mirror every morning and raise your arm up and weepily say "heil hitler" knowing germany's days of world domination will never be seen again?

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: US censured over executions Reply with quote

yes i care i care for the innocent victums. if you are so concerned that america is wrong about this issue. why don't you move to america and become a citizen and run for congress so you can help change the law. no you would rather stay in germany and spout your piousness attitudes when it is obvious you are either a closet nazi sad because germany is a 3rd rate country best known for cars or you are embarrased because your country was responsible for killing way over 10 milliion people (soldiers and jews) and that is just from 1941-1945. no you act like you are sad hitler did not get to rule the world. afterall he was creating the "perfect race" which you are "one"

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: US censured over executions Reply with quote

Murderers deserve to be executed regardless of their age. If you can take a human life, you deserve to be executed. I don't care if your 10! If you can point a gun at someone and pull the trigger, or stab someone 50 times, or push someone in front of a speeding bus, or whatever, you deserve to die. Plain and simple.

And if ya think that makes me a "poor character" that's your own problem!

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 7/19/03 12:39 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: US censured over executions Reply with quote

Quote:
another example of mike acting like "hypernationalistic blonde". you know mike with the millions of people your country killed since a bit later than 1900 you do not have any room to talk. you talk like you think your country is the best of all. you talk like a nazi. with all the nazies in germany in 1945 which goes back to what the 1930s i sure doubt if nazism has been eradicated.

1st. You lost your argumentation line again.

I never used "Germany" as an example.

Read carefully above. You'll find the term "we Europeans".

2nd. I tell you this one time: Don't bring me near a "Nazi",

nor call me ever a "Nazi" again.

Not only that I do not represent the state of mind of a "Nazi",

this word is the strongest insult a German can take from a

foreign tongue and after my educational excourse here and

one more misfit from you, you won't simply be allowed to post

it here again.

I don't call your mother a "whore", so let it be.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: