MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

KIDDA

:party

Paul

BUSINESS AS USUAL . com GET ME MUSIC . com FAP . com
SOUNDCLICK . com

IMsbell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

Happy belated birthday, Clif.......

Gene 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

and a happy belated one from me too!

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

Better late than never. Hope your birthday was :sensational .

Theo

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

He had the quiet family dinner last night as Clif's having a party on FRIDAY night - and I'm not invited!!

Here's a pic of from last night:

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

Hey, a happy b-day to Clif! Congrats on doing another year!!

There was a kid's program that ran on my local TV for many years - we kids used to watch every day at noon when we were home for an hour or so from school for lunch. It was "Lunch with Casey", the character based on an American folk hero, a train engineer named "Casey Jones".

You would send in a person's name to be added to a list of people who had birthdays, a new list was run each day. There was a song that was sung as the names rolled across the screen-

"Happy happy birthday

to every girl and boy.

Hope this very special day

brings you lots of joy.

Hope this birthday presents

you get from Mom and Dad

will make this very special day

the best you ever had

Happy Birthday!"

MP3 - Lunch with Casey birthday song

If Casey were still with us and if he ran the daily birthday list, I would be sure Clif were on it. But that was a few years ago,lol. I still often run into adults(former show watchers) who can sing the song word for word!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

hahahahahaahhaha RON!! That birthday song is great!! :banana hahahahahaha

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Please wish GOODISONPARK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! Reply with quote

You know, Chris, "Casey" would also read the names as they rolled across the screen - so once in a while some of us devious little kids would send in a fake name just to hear him pronounce it. Like "Geofish McCztkewsytflum" or something. Boy were we rotten, hahaha!

There were some really fun local kids shows when I wuz growing up (well, not that I've actualy grown up yet, lol). Would watch 'em just before and after school, then it was outside to do stuff with neighborhood kids until it started getting dark and we heard our Moms calling us to come home. Great memories.

Happy, happy birthday to every girl and boy...

goodisonpark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:10 am    Post subject: Thanks for all the messages Reply with quote

Thanks all :merci

Party is tomorrow night :sensational

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: