MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Megalomaniacally Replaying the Errors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

DT:
Quote:
You would have no way of knowing whether they are biased or not on this subject unless you took a look into it for yourself. Methinks a lot are afraid to do this because they are afraid of what they might find...ignorance is bliss, as they say.

It's funny you should say that because you do EXACTLY this when it comes to people who sprout your own ideologies, including your corrupt government. How come you believed everything they sold you on the war and still do even after it has been disproven time and time again? It's plain that seeking the truth is not one of your strong points.

Everything you accuse others of doing in your posts, you do in SPADES. Its funny to watch.

Edited by: HKRockChick at: 11/4/05 2:52
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Deb, I try to explain my point of view as best I can...I'm not the best orator by far. But I make allowances for the fact that not everybody sees things the same way...it's the only reason I bother to try and explain myself. You do not...you see things only one way. Yours. The world is full of color...not all is as black and white as you make it out to be. It's a more blissful world when you deal in absolutes with regards to other people and/or governments...unfortunately it rarely lies completely in the realm of reality. They are colorful and multi-dimensional...not black and white.

HKRC - "Its plain that seeking the truth is not one of your strong points."

HKRC - "How come you believed everything they sold you on the war and still do even after it has been disproven time and time again?"

Disproven to you, maybe. What's plain to me is that you draw your conclusions too early and have to end up becoming defensive and feeling backed into a corner when it's found out that you were wrong. Nobody sells me anything...including you. I point out that there are other things to consider, and that not all the horses have come in yet. I'd still bet a years pay that the WMD in question was in Iraq, and quickly made it's way to Syria at the beginning of the war. This may yet be revealed to be true. What do you want to bet, Deb? Are you willing to publically eat crow? I am willing to bet that the remaining WMD that Saddam had ended up in Syria...so how about it? :D

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

Edited by: DreamTone7  at: 11/4/05 2:16
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: hahahahaha Reply with quote

Quote:
Disproven to you, maybe.

LOLOLOLOL!

Your whole administration has publicly eaten crow, LOADS of em, ages ago, over this issue. Why don't you?

Quote:
It's a more blissful world when you deal in absolutes with regards to other people and/or governments...unfortunately it rarely lies completely in the realm of reality.

I'm sure you know the truth of this quite well, you speak from so much experience.

:popcorn

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

Let's be specific, Deb...what has "my administration" (LOL) eaten crow about?

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

The issue we just talked about which you like to pretend hasnt been settled...

Get with the programme DT and read the news a bit now and again. If you don't care to follow it and still hold all your old bogus theories, I'm not going to do your homework for you. If you were any kind of truth seeker, you'd be doing searches yourself.

It was great to see all the blubbering and backtracking... hahahahahahahaha

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

No, no, no, Deb. I want to know what it is YOU think has been settled. Specifically.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote

You really think I'm going to fall into your rubbishy trap of stating the obvious so you can discount it and dismiss it as reporting lies etc etc???

hahahaha I'm not wasting my time doing that dear.

Here is a case in point:

"Disproven to you, maybe. What's plain to me is that you draw your conclusions too early and have to end up becoming defensive and feeling backed into a corner when it's found out that you were wrong. Nobody sells me anything...including you. I point out that there are other things to consider, and that not all the horses have come in yet. I'd still bet a years pay that the WMD in question was in Iraq, and quickly made it's way to Syria at the beginning of the war."

If thats your opinion, then anything anyone else says will meet with the same response. tata

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Seems to me you're really not so sure of yourself, anymore. Hmmm. :D

Methinks they admitted that they couldn't find anything in Iraq...this does not mean it didn't exist...or that it still doesn't exist someplace else (Syria, perhaps?)

You know, it's called "discussion" when people voice their viewpoints openly. When they refuse to do so, it's no longer discussion...it's something else.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: little hint Reply with quote

my lazy friend...do a little google search on the subject...such as no WOMDs or bush administration eats crow, or some such thing... :D

Oh, I'm very sure of myself on this topic, and you wouldn't be even going there if you paid attention to what's going on in the world. It's just that I've been through this exact same discussion with you where you dismissed all the international reports, the findings, the blame shifting, etc etc, so its a pretty pointless exercise trying to make you look stupid over and over, when I just have to sit back and let it happen.

:l

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Ah...so that's why you don't want to tell anybody what you think...you're just so very sure of yourself! I should have guessed. :laugh

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

nice try DT. Everyone knows what I think and so do you. I just don't want to prove anything to you because its not worth it, you have one of the most closed, insular minds I've ever had the misfortune to run into. So, been there done that, waste of time, you'll never learn, gave up on yoru long ago, moving on.

I'd much rather have fun poking holes in your bigoted ridiculous arguments... hahahahahahaha

I've had a lot of entertainment over these past few days with the "banter" as Ans puts it... heh.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: