MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

CANADA REPORTS HUGE JUMP IN IMMIGRATION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
antman37

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

"Canada's basic population is much more intelligent, polite and civilized,"Appoldt said.

dear mr burn i am nigerian and at my university in london both the american students and the canadian students are very intelligent, polite and civilized especially to me even though i am african and gay so i would not like to think that mr appoldt is tarring them all with the same feather

i suspect that although we have american students here they are not the type whose necks are red and i know they are not the mr bush-voters because they have told me so in fact they have been going around the place apologizing for mr bush and his supporters with red necks

i do not understand why these people are said to have necks that are red i will ask one of my american friends unless anyone here can tell me because to me it is a rather odd thing i must say

i do already know because my american friends have told me that 'fundies' means fundamentalists who to me seem to have similar beliefs to the islamic extremists except they do not have to do the terrorism because they have a huge army that can crush smaller countries if they so desire

Edited by: antman37 at: 11/15/04 19:58
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, WELCOME antman37!

How did you find the board here?

LOL, Mike - Steve stripped his "questionaire" EZboard profile of all info and signed in with the new "antman" name. It would seem he's very concerned about Nurthumbria U. finding out about some of his unique views and his antics here in the past.

It has been easy to note that Steve does have emotional issues - but still needs somewhere to vent his anger.

That's why the "antman" name just suddenly appeared from nowhere on a unknown sub-board of a main music board right after the "questionaire" profile was completely "emptied" of any info that connects to Steve Hall (and, from that, to Northumbria U.).

The "questionairres" music - band info suddenly disapeared, along with everything else! Then - just afterwards - comes the "antman".

And, Mike, have you ever tried entering 'politics and war' into Google?

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

Quote:
And, Mike, have you ever tried entering 'politics and war' into Google? :wgrin

Well, it seems a google search as "Politics/War" will provide you with a link to this very BB on the first page.

Ergo: this BB is among the first ten links (of 145.000) to show up on google.

Edited by: Galmin  at: 11/17/04 12:48
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

Unless/you/normally/write/like/this/Gal/you/had/to/work

/to/find/a/combination/that/would/would/show/up!

That is, to get here you had to know the forum name and exact odd punctuation it uses. If you didn't know, you would be lost, having no "reference point" from which to work backwards.

When I saw AntSteve's first post here - coincidentally enough, a copy and paste in reply to my "Arafat legacy" message - the MO, the word choices, the topical and personal obsessions screamed "Steve". The template can vary, but the content doesn't.

But I do think it's funny!

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

Personally I do not care who antman is, nor who you are.

If you really want to know, ask a moderator or an admin.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

HAHA :) The Google-thingy is cool! LOL

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

Hello Antman!! How you doing!? Welcome to the Politics/War board here. I'm from Hong Kong, now part of China. How long have you been living in London? Where are you studying? I like London. I imagine it's very different from Nigeria!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

Quote:
Personally I do not care who antman is

I just pointed out the obvious transparencies, Gal. As I sez, I think it's kinda cute. Brings to mind comedian Andy Kaufman doing his "Foreign Man" character!

Quote:
nor who you are

Well, last time I checked, my profile hadn't suddenly been purged of all info!

But you are correct - for many people this type of thing often just slips by unquestioned...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

I'm disappointed Antman didn't come back to talk to me! He must be studying so hard though so I'll give him a break.

I just googled war and politics - as 'war and politics' and this board was not in the top 30.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: nice to see ... Reply with quote

"The neck usually can be VERY red if you stay in the sun too long as a white person"

So germany has rednecks, too?

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: read this Reply with quote

"i am very happy with my educated friends in london and i take my leave sir in the face of your bigotry homophobia violence and ignorance which are the true abominations and i will never return here despite a welcome from mr burn who seems like an educated person"

Hey, doll, I just found this on a thread about evil christianity he started.

Looks like the guy is gay and the homophobic rednecks have driven him off. Don't blame him. There's some assholes around here, for sure.

Hey, but you got me now (for a little while) and another new guy called bitwys has just joined.

Hope you don't think I'm following you around, doll, but you must be used to that by now.

:angel

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: super-googler Reply with quote

Hey, Doll, try putting in politics/war and it comes up first on page 2 at the time of writing this.

You just need a few super-googling lessons.

Let me come over to your place and show ya!

:smokin

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: CANADA REPORTS HUGE JUMP IN IMMIGRATION Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey, Doll

Hmmm...so this "new" nickname seems to have issues with strong women. One can paint a tiger one solid color. But underneath, it's still striped.

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: eh? Reply with quote

"Hmmm...so this "new" nickname seems to have issues with strong women. One can paint a tiger one solid color. But underneath, it's still striped."

wtf are you talking about, ya nutball?

Can anyone translate that. You're not speaking in tongues or something, are you?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: CANADA REPORTS HUGE JUMP IN IMMIGRATION Reply with quote

How about "You can't change who chris is by calling her a 'doll'". Pretty close, ron?

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: