MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

you will because after you wrote this you will not be able to satnd not checking out what we wrote.

anyway... larry you never discuss or debate any threads you only insult people and anything you disagree with you say is lies.:kiss

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

you may not post but will read. no i am not antisemitc just do not like my tax dollars goinig to isreal in the amounts it does. i am very pro american and patriiotic. it is just larry i get tired of you obnoxiiousness in insulting people rather that discussing/debating issues and because of that was so easy to yank your chain or tweek you.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

I am sick of all of your anti-American and anti-Semitic BS.

You are all a bunch of ignorant fools. Later.

NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

personally, I'm pro-people... you should try it sometime... all your paranoias will disappear and empathy will lift it's head from the sand...

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

KnowAboutNetwork

The Bulletin Board

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

hahaha...

poo wittul Larree........

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

oy......

Larree....

You Must learn to control your emotions....

Oy Vey......

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

:lamp

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

yes me too. when our school was first integrated in about 1970 it did not take long to discover if the black dude could run with the ball faster than last year's white starter at halfback it was wiser to play the black dude. winning games with a black halfback was much more fun that loosing with a white one.:ww

and remember larry da rev is a :angel just ask my mom....:hat

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 10/4/03 5:42 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Larree is an earthling...!!!!!.... Reply with quote

Larree is a hot-head and a friend.

Well... he knows how often I had to deal with being called a "Nazi" in various corners of the Internet, just because I happen to be born as a German.

So he should have a thicker skin :D

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Larree is an earthling...!!!!!.... Reply with quote

Quote:
Larree is a hot-head and a friend.

And so are you, Mike! 420, bro!

NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Larree is an earthling...!!!!!.... Reply with quote

Look who's back!! Gee, what does it say about your threats? Idle?

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

KnowAboutNetwork

The Bulletin Board

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm leaving this BB. I will not be back. Reply with quote

whining, moaning and complaining anyone who dissagrees with them is an anti semite and always come slinking back...

larry you sound just like rev. jesse jackson and rev. al sharpton.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: