MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

PANick is the scariest guitarist so far in the competition!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:24 am    Post subject: PANick is the scariest guitarist so far in the competition! Reply with quote

HAVE you read his latest posting in the guitarist thread? YIKES!!!!!

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: PANick is the scariest guitarist so far in the competiti Reply with quote

ya know what's even scarier?

I think he's fully capable of it.

BUT... - I just recorded a real nasty one-take teaser here - pentatonic back-ups, like his track. Lots of effects & stuff - just to bug Larree....

Now I gotta figure out how to get the mp3 from my hard drive to my website, so I can post a link......- I'm a putz at this. My sister built my site, and she's kinda busy now....

I'll finger it out....

start practising, PANick!!!! - the muttster's comin' after ya..!!!!!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: PANick is the scariest guitarist so far in the competiti Reply with quote

Why? Have you seen his picture? Is he that ugly?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: PANick is the scariest guitarist so far in the competiti Reply with quote

Oh yeah. I read his post. Sounds like he has been reading my postings on the mp3bb archives from last year. *yawn*

PANick11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:44 pm    Post subject: HA HA HA!!! Reply with quote

well....I'm not THAT scary.....actually...I'm a pushover, I'll spend 20 minuetes trying to catch a fly and put it outside rather than kill it....

i'm just bored....

and it occured to me that the "guitarists" in this comp might react well to being provoked..

:)

somthing about guitar players.....if you ask them nicely to do somthing.....they wont...

but if you tell them they CANT do somthing...they'll stay up for three nights practicing just to prove you wrong!!!

LOL!!!

PANick

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: HA HA HA!!! Reply with quote

You got that right !!! :D

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: HA HA HA!!! Reply with quote

hahaahaha! YES! And this is so exciting! I MAY have to extend the deadline a bit more - this time for ME! Would you guys be OK with that?

|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: For YOU ??? Reply with quote

Anything, babee !!! ;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: For YOU ??? Reply with quote

I've just updated the rules with the judges! What a wide spectrum! I thought it would be fairest this way! :) I will update the other bits so it looks as pretty as the judges section!!! hahahahahahhahaa :banana

|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: For YOU ??? Reply with quote

ooooooooooo Chris......!!!!!!!

are you SURE you want in on this testosterone-soaked blood-letting?!?!?!?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: For YOU ??? Reply with quote

Guitarists! Please go read:

pub40.ezboard.com/fmymp3b...=564.topic

|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: