MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Quitting my day job....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Master68

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

"M68...is that where you live in North Carolina, buddy?? Isn't it outside of Raleigh???"

No, I got you mixed up with someone else... I remember you said MI, now...

I live in Charlotte.

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Does Charlotte know?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

The Master68

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

I hope so...

--------------

--------------

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

GOOD LUCK SEISMO!!!!

(((Seismic Anomoly lives in Meridian Mississippi home of Peavey amps)))

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Thanks Rev!!

Rabuck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Charlie O and the Houserockers sound pretty hot to me.

My kind of music.

Best of luck to you...and Rock the House!

The Master68

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

:lamp

--------------

--------------

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Thanks, Rabuck...gonna give it one hell of a try!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Thanks Rabuck!!

I AM Pumped!!

Quote:

Hi Everyone,

Heres your monthly newsletter! First off the new CD "Trouble in The Southland" has really taken off here are some of the early reviews coming in!

Shades of the Allmans !!!!

Reviewer: BOZ

From the first track, this CD will bring back memories of the great times and recordings from the Muscle Shoals studios. High energy fun music from a genuine circus of talented musicians kick'n one jam after another. An awesome CD and one to add to the collection of genuine Southern Blues.

It's a new candidate for favorite CD of the year.

Reviewer: Jeff a.k.a. Bubba

A journey not only through the Southland, but a tour through the classic blues beats,rhythms,sounds, and themes of electrified traditional style blues. Classic blues vocals, backed by constantly grooving strings and keyboards, aggressive lead intros, and frequent changes of pace, make it great listening. It includes one of the best all-time slow dance tunes,IMO.

We have also won some nice awards on Garage Band Records; heres a list of the awards!

Track of the Day on 9Dec2004 in Blues Rock

Best Female Vocals in Blues Rock, week of 6Dec2004

Best Guitars in Blues Rock, week of 6Dec2004

Best Production in Blues Rock, week of 6Dec2004

Best Beat in Blues Rock, week of 6Dec2004

Rocking Track in Blues Rock, week of 6Dec2004

Grooviest Rhythm in Blues Rock, week of 6Dec2004

We are playing this Frday night in Lakeland Fla. at Ybor Cigar & Spirits form 9:30 untill 1:30......Hope to see you there.... we will have the full band for this show and it will be our Christmas Party so we hope to see you that night! We have many more dates we are lining up from Lakeland to Riverview to Apollo Beach and all over Florida check our website for more dates www.thehouserockers.net and as always Thank You for your support!! Hope everyone has a great Holiday Season pick up one of the new CD's it makes a great Christmas Gift for music lovers, get out and support some live music, hope to see you all soon! Heres a link to purchase our new CD www.cdbaby.com/charlieo2

Happy Holidays!

Charlie O. and The Houserockers

:boink

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Godspeed, kick butt and rawk on. ;) :dang

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Sounds like a major jump, Seismo.

That takes serious balls.

A very respectful tip of the hat to You, Sir......

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Thanks, "ya'll"....... :lol

Hey....I'll always have my teaching certification, so why not give this a shot??

My hair ain't getting any Blacker or Thicker!!!!!!! :aua

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo! Am listening to Up to Memphis!! Brilliant! Rock on Seismic! What an awesome bunch of musicians! Woooooooooohooooooooooo

Their band web site is a bit difficult to surf round, thank goodness you gave the soundclick page, it actually explained who they were more to me!! hahahahahahaha :banana

Had to listen to Delta & the Devil as well! He's got a great singing voice and it's a lovely acoustic track. Where the heck is the Delta?

Am now listening to RITD, awesome bluesy track, smooth and easy on the ears.

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN SEISMIC!!! Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!! :banana :banana :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Thanks, Angel Face......I think it will be a blast, too!

The "Delta" refers to the Northwestern corner of Mississippi between the Mississippi and Yazoo rivers.......the area where over thousands of years huge amounts of alluvial soil have been deposited from flooding.......it's the most fertile area of the state and is where most of the Cotton was grown during the 19th century....so, when slavery existed here (sadly), the Blues was born there, basically coming from slaves singing in the Cotton fields using what was/is known as "call and response".....a "lead singer" sings a "question" or "statement", the chorus "responds" to it.......but so much for the history lesson.....

It's the flat part in the upper left corner....

Bottom line....it's where the Blues here originated.

Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 12/10/04 13:07
markhewer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Congrats Seismo!:yo

You only go around once, so follow your dreams! Best of luck man! ;) :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: