MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Exercises to prepare yourself for a hospital experience.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I can identify with numbers 1 and 4. I had a large kidney stone a few months back that required a stint be put in and later removed. I was knocked out when they put it in, but was wide awake when they took it out. The tool they used was not small.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Exercises to prepare yourself for a hospital experience. Reply with quote

1. Lay nude on the front lawn and ask the weed man to probe youwith his applicator.

2. Drink a quart of Sherwin-Williams Eggshell One-Coat Coverage Interior Flat White #2. Then have your child stuff his slinky down your throat.

3. Put a real estate agent's 'Open House' sign on your front yard and lie on your bed dressed in a paper napkin with straws stuck up your nose.

4. Put your hand down the garbage disposal while practicing your smile and repeating: "mild discomfort."

5. Set your alarm to go off every ten minutes from ten PM to

seven AM, at which times you will alternately puncture your wrist with a Craftsman (squarehead) screwdriver and stab yourself with a knitting needle.

6. Remove all actual food from the house.

7. With several strands of Christmas lights strung from a coat

tree and onto yourself, walk slowly up and down the hall.

8. Urinate into an empty lipstick tube.

:wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
Talk Soup | Cantonese Funk |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

:rollin

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

3 and 5 pretty much sum it up I think!!

:lol

axella

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Exercises to prepare yourself for a hospital experience. Reply with quote

Yup, I (and anyone else who's ever had a baby), can definitely relate, especially to #1 and #3! :D

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Exercises to prepare yourself for a hospital experience. Reply with quote

I'll see your baby and raise you a kidney stone...but don't ask me to do it too often...:b

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Exercises to prepare yourself for a hospital experience. Reply with quote

Learn 100 creative ways to prepare jello to look appetizing.

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
"

~
Hunter S. Thompson

axella

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Exercises to prepare yourself for a hospital experience. Reply with quote

Jello??? I forgot about that stuff! Ugh!

What's that stuff they serve for breakfast? Farina, I think? And they make it with water, so i'ts really runny and tasteless. Same for the oatmeal.

I think hospitals can learn a bit about cuisine from airlines, because even airplane food beats it! And that's bad! :D

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Exercises to prepare yourself for a hospital experience. Reply with quote

That pretty much describes my hospital experience.

:party

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: