MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Seismo...THE PACKAGE ARRIVED!!!!:))))))))

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markhewer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Seismo...THE PACKAGE ARRIVED!!!!:)))))))) Reply with quote

Mike!!!!!! :bigeyes

I just got home and the package is here!!!! :party :banana :eek :laugh

Thank you very much for the cool postcards, flag and touching reviews from the students. :laugh :laugh :laugh

I have to share with you my favourite review.

Here goes...

"I did not really like any of his music. His music isn't something that catches my ears, I got bored with his music and turned it off. If I had to pick a song it would be 'Always Be There'. It wasn't too bad but it wasn't the best. Mark Hewer is a good artist but he just doesn't sing music that I like".

:rant :blab :insane >: :seismo :laugh

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :aua :rollin :wgrin :laugh :laugh :laugh

Thanks so much man for all the goodies and reviews. You have really made my day! :yo I will hang this confederate flag in my studio for inspiration. ;)

Thanks again my friend. You are the best! :yo

:sensational

MARK

Follow your dreams!

http://markhewer.com

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismo...THE PACKAGE ARRIVED!!!!:)))))))) Reply with quote

You are very welcome, bro...I honestly missed that part of whichever paper that was...man, that's brutal!! I'll tell ya, if it ain't 50 cent or Eminem or Wu-Tang Clan or Lil' Scrappy around here, 80% of'em aren't going to like it!! :lol

Glad ya like those Stars and Bars...and you know what they say..."The South Gonna Rise Agin!!" Rise to do what, I don't know!!! :aua

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: