MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

1993, ish, live video clips of

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

A while back I said I was gonna post some video clips from 1993. Its just a short clip of us practicing, this was way before we actually hit the road. :)

I play a keyboard solo, which I dropped at a later date (you will hear why!! :lol ) I had this moogy type sound on my SY77 and was playing around......Another thing, I could never get away with using the pitch bend....... and never have done since!! :lol

Its about 3mb......

SMOKEY SINGS CLIP

and

TEARS OF A CLOWN Full length, about 5mb :)

Oh and if ya can remember me posting a cover version of MIDNIGHT HOUR its the same singer, my friend Angus Mckintosh....... :)

Paul

Edited by: ED1G  at: 2/7/04 7:11 pm
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

hahahaha.....

"Smokey Sings".... - SooOOOooo '90s - I loved it....!!!

All the right Moves......!!!

Very Cool...............

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

Thanx for looking drooly....... :)

Paul

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

Be Careful.

I might post some video from the '60s.....

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

Yes please :gl

Paul

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

Smokey Sings! hahahahahaha It's in B/W! So retro! I think the singer is great!! Lots of posing and poncing!! That pitch bend! hahahaha You get told off quite quickly!!

Tears of a Clown! THat's almost a scar version of the song!! What sort of place was this filmed in? Was it the bass players girlfriend that filmed this one?!?! hahahahaha :banana Were you doing backing vocals too?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

Thanx :)

Chris, The guy who eventually became our sound engineer when we actually started working, shot the vid. Ive had it for ages on vhs I am now putting it to hard disc....:)

Yes that was my attempt at BV's... :lol I had a pony tail that went all the way to my waist as well then :bigeyes but ya cant really see.......actually I have one shot I think, I will post it if i find it!...... Denise kept the pony tail when I got it chopped off!! :lol

Paul

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

Yes I'd love to see your PONYTAIL! hahahahahahhahahaa Well I'm glad to see this is all in the past.... hahahahaha Just teasing! Really COOL to watch! THanks for posting!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 1993, ish, live video clips of Reply with quote

THanx Chris... . Oh it was a practice in a club called Chopwell club......... :)

Paul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: