MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Janet Jackson Superbowl halftime poll!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damien Project

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: May Janet's album flop and Justin's career end. Reply with quote

Ron..The wardrobe accident is a fact man...It has happened to me many times in many places :)

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

Hi Chris! I hold Justin Booberlake equally responsible for the incident right along with Janet Crackson!

And it was a great game! I loved the first half! I am a huge fan of DEFENSE!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

Ron! I can see you've sent me an email and my apologies for not yet responding but work has to come first and I don't have access to my private email whilst I'm working - but as you can see it doesn't stop me taking a pit-stop at blah blah!! You'll get a reply from me very soon. THanks for being such a cool person! :banana

Aerosmith played?!?!?!? And all everyone wants to talk about is Janet J's nipple ring?!?!?!? What is the world coming to.....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

:rant

I think it is a wake up call to people who have such a twisted view of humanity. You sit and watch a bunch of guys out there on the brink of manslaughter...a crowd that would in a flash turn into terrorists over the outcome of a game. Let the kids take lessons on mutilation from Michael Myers, Jason and Freddy and say that's entertainment.

Then.....

Flash a tit with a paisty on it and the whole social fabric falls apart.

So I wonder...what do you tell your kids (when they are sitting and watching the re-runs at all angles) about the poor football player who got killed playing the game... Or the crowd that went wild and left dozens dead in the wake of family entertainment.

OHHHH I KNOW......Blame it on the paisty.

There are billboards out there that show more than Janet did...and your kids probably got a better education off the billboard than they did from Janet.

Its a sick world that would rather their kids see pieces of a body rather than the whole.

Just for the record....when I see a tit.....I feel pretty good.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

But Jay - AEROSMITH played!

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

Yeah - Aerosmith played, and that's cool....

But the breast will win every time.

Basic Human Instinct.

Hey, I'd much rather see a Breast, than 99.9% of the other stuff on TV.

Except for Aerosmith.

But I do NOT wanna see any of Aerosmith's breasts.

ack - this is all too confusing for me.......

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

Oh come on Drooly if you only could see breasts on your TV, how often would you watch it? this could turn out to be a very dumb question...

|Talk Soup |

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

I saw Justin on TV today. He blames it all on Janet. She was SUPPOSED to be wearing a red thing, but all she had on was a piercing!

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: larree Reply with quote

Chris! I was just wondering with all the bugs going around via email if some PCs might reject email with an "exe" attached to it. A friend of mine just got a new laptop and his AV program won't let him download any attachments at all - he hasn't figured out how to override that yet, lol. Anyway, no need at all to hurry to get back to me!

Quote:
if you only could see breasts on your TV, how often would you watch it?

I think you're hip to something that a lot of people don't think about. It's what a guy doesn't see that gets the interest. Kinda like the show biz axiom "always leave them shouting for MORE!". When it come to the human body, once you've seen it bare nekkid, the show's over. Unless someone decided to start showing internal organs, of course, ewww....

But what's really terrible is that other celebriities are copying the J&J bosom expose routine. For instance here is at least one female celebrity who's trying to hog Janet's media coverage: Another Celeb Babe Bares Busom

Edited by: RonOnGuitar at: 2/8/04 3:53 am
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: May Janet's album flop and Justin's career end. Reply with quote

Quote:
Ron..The wardrobe accident is a fact man...It has happened to me many times in many places

This is true, Mark. "Spontaneous Human Wardrobe Accident" does occur more often we hear about. It even strikes individuals - remember back when Pee-Wee Herman was a victim of Spontaneous Human Wardrobe Accident when he was just innocently catching a film at a local theatre? And then he had to suffer the further embarrassment of arrest, related to this unfortunate accidental, freak-of-nature occurance!

It could happen to any one of us, anytime, anyware. Thankfully there are support groups for those who have had their lives disrupted by "SHWA". :stress

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: May Janet's album flop and Justin's career end. Reply with quote

OH MY GOD! THIS IS WAY MORE SHOCKING THAN JANET!

|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: May Janet's album flop and Justin's career end. Reply with quote

hahahaha! I didn't know if I should post the pic, even though it was just Miss Piggy! That's why I went with the link instead!

But the wardrobe accident really ruined one fellow from Liverpool's day!! -

'Right Breast Stole My Thunder' Says Super Bowl Streaker

By Mark Sage, PA News, in New York

Serial streaker Mark Roberts said today that Janet Jackson’s controversial moment of right breast nudity “stole my thunder” at the Super Bowl.

Roberts, 39, from Liverpool, streaked on to the pitch just before the second half of play on Sunday night.

He managed to do an Irish jig and the Moonwalk before being clobbered by a player and carried off the field by police.

Roberts said he ran on the pitch in Houston, Texas, dressed as an American Football referee, moments before the second-half kick off.

He tugged away his “uniform”, which was held together with velcro, leaving just a strategically-placed plastic American football and a baseball cap.

“The guy was lining up to take the kick. He just looked totally confused,” Roberts said from his hotel room in Houston.

“I was there, naked, apart from a plastic American football over my nether regions held on with Sellotape, doing a Riverdance in the middle of the Super Bowl, and nobody was coming after me.

“The two teams were looking at each other, trying to work out what was going on, so I started to Moonwalk.

“Then I started doing crazy body poses – and that’s when the whole of the Houston police department came chasing on the field.

“I took off on the chase. One player tried to tackle me and I dodged him and a second ran into me and gave me a shoulder charge. He was huge. I spun like a top.”

Roberts was carried off the field by several police officers and later charged with trespassing. He will have to appear in court in Houston on Monday.

He said police officers were more amused than angry at his stunt during the game in which the New England Patriots narrowly beat the Carolina Panthers.

Officers even asked him to sign copies of his rap sheet, which showed his mugshot and fingerprints.

It was the first time Roberts has streaked in the United States.

So far, he has worn his birthday suit at the Wimbledon Men’s tennis final in 2002, the Grand National in 1996 and on ITV’s This Morning in 1995, when he ran on to the giant weather map on the Thames.

The former church handyman, from the Kensington area of Liverpool, has had other conquests in Hong Kong and Thailand. In all he has streaked 300 times.

He calls himself a “professional streaker” and says he has advertising deals in Europe.

But his exploit at the Super Bowl was the highlight of 11 years of going naked.

“It’s huge. I don’t think I’ll ever do anything else like this. What can you do to better the Super Bowl?” he said.

“I love the adrenaline rush. It’s unbelievable. I plan a stunt weeks, maybe months in advance and get everything together.”

Roberts said he had not had time to speak to his family since the Super Bowl.

“I think my mum is secretly proud, although she doesn’t say it to my face,” he said.

He had received scores of interview requests and Playboy magazine has asked him for an interview. His moment of glory was also shown on late night US talk shows.

Roberts’s only regret about the Super Bowl streak was that it was overshadowed by Janet Jackson’s own moment of exposure.

Her half-time performance, which ended with Justin Timberlake tearing her top to reveal her right breast, has caused uproar in America.

Broadcasting regulators have ordered an inquiry and called the display during the family event “crass”.

“She took my thunder. If she hadn’t done that I would have been front page material,” Roberts said.

(from News.Scotsman.Com)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: May Janet's album flop and Justin's career end. Reply with quote

hahaha Just noticed the subject title hahahahahaha

Hey Ron! That's a great post!! hahahahahahaha Let the real heroes be heard!! hahahahahaha :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: