MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrAzY j65

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

Stop by when you get time. Leave comments here if you have any.

Get Goosed!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

comment comment comment

You're Welcome.

:)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

FIVE NEW TRACKS?!??! Isn't that very creative of you???

I listened to "Twisted Words" - it's very bluesy and not wild! hahahaha And then I had to listen to "I'm human" hahahaha That Britney comment made me laugh! This song was great! I love stuff like this especially on a Sunday night! ANd yes I am human - hahahahaha :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

CrAzY j65

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

Thanks Drooly. Your insight is always enlightening.:hm

Thanks Chris, glad to hear there's one other human out there...:we

Quote:
FIVE NEW TRACKS?!??! Isn't that very creative of you???

I suppose, in a way. Unfortunately, most of the creative part has been done for a long time. We're more stuck on having the cash to get the stuff recorded properly. We can't afford to spend much time on one song, our goal is to get as many ideas as possible recorded and out of our heads. We actually made 10 tracks in three hours, these 5 were just the ones we got on the cd that night.

Now we have something to listen to so we can tighten up the live performance.

Get Goosed!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

That is a great thing to do - I love to hear the recorded versions of songs - especially new ones - to hear if it sounds good, what parts are weak or could be longer etc. How often do you play live?

|Talk Soup |

CrAzY j65

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

We try to play together at least once a week. Either practice, a jam night, or a set at another band's gig.

I try to set up four gigs a year myself. Aside from some gigs at small bars. These are at larger clubs and I like to bring some of my favorite local bands in to play with us. We make these four gigs a little more 'special' by videotaping or recording the bands that play.

My hope is to be able to travel a bit out of the immediate area and play some better gigs this year. Maybe opening for some better known bands.

We've been together for 9 months now. I think we're ready to get more serious about the gigs...

Get Goosed!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

9 months? Oh the joy of being in a new band and experiencing things together and musically gelling together - marvellous! I also predict that you guys will be gigging more - Where IS your immediate area? Is it anywhere near Hong Kong? :bday

|Talk Soup |

CrAzY j65

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

Nope... Nowhere near Hong Kong. We're in Cleveland, Ohio.

Here's our local radio station. WMMS 100.7 Home of the Buzzard

They actually have been starting to promote local music more which is encouraging. Saturday night I watched a live internet broadcast of a show from an area club. They have a sample video from each band that gets voted on to move one band into the next round... Check it out, you can vote for our best local band...hahaha! That'd be funny! COX BUZZARD BLAST

I'm gonna go to the message board on the radio station and put up a post for "CrAzY j'S Indie music thread"

Make sure you stop by and post your city and website address. That should freak some local people out...

Get Goosed!

CrAzY j65

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 new tracks. Wild Goose Chasers Reply with quote

O.K. the post is on the message board... Hope you all stop by.

Get Goosed!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: