MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

anyone for a massage??????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: anyone for a massage?????? Reply with quote

today I went a bit crazy. I passed this OSIM showroom with these massage chairs you could try out. I tried out the OSIM iSymphonic...

www.osim-health.co.uk/sho...os777a.gif

And then I decided that it was worth my while to shell out an arm and a leg for, so I bought it. It gets delivered to our home on Friday. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

This is a SERIOUSLY cool massage chair. It does all manner of stuff - full body, leg, lower back, neck and shoulders, mimics hand massages (and I should know, I'm a massage freak). It also comes equiped with CD player and headphones... heh.

I'm a bit crazy I know, but if only you knew how seriously I take my massage therapy. I only wish it had a foot and head massager attached too. ahhhhhhh.

So, if you're passing through... :lol

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone for a massage?????? Reply with quote

Good Lord.... that thing looks amazing.....

It also looks like one could get pregnant sitting in it.......wow..

Is it noisy?

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: nope Reply with quote

its dead silent - unless of course you are listening to acid rock...

The bit on the side is the control panel. When you first sit on the chair, it sends the roller thingies up and down your spine figuring out all the pressure points etc and where all your bits are - all very scientific, so you can be as tall or as short, big or small as you please. Then there are different programs to choose from and while your at it, you can move the massaging thingies higher/lower, left, right, closer, farther... and the hand massage for the shoulders feels just like someone massaging you. Brilliant. And it reclines too, all the while adjusting the head and neck and back to your body.

You can check it out here under products/health focus/relaxation

www.osim.biz/home/index.asp

I am very pleased with myself, although this was a bloody damn expensive purchase; but I figure, with the amount I spend on massages anyway, I should breakeven pretty soon.

I also have no intention of getting pregnant on it... heh :eyes

:rollin

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: nope Reply with quote

Damn... - I wish I hadn't seen this.....

Now I'm tempted.....argh......

I'll wait...and ask you in a month's time if you still think it was a good purchase.........

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone for a massage?????? Reply with quote

Shaun's friend Michael Wong is in adverts for one of those things - hahahaha Which always makes me laugh! hahahaha

I've tried them and they are pretty good! GOOD for you Debbie - hahahahahhaa I can't wait to visit your home now!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: hahahahaha Reply with quote

I KNEW I'd suddenly become popular...

hahahahahaha

You're quite welcome - cant wait till I get it Friday. Usually before a gig I get my massaging lady to come home, now I shall use this. Yippeeee.

Whajamean by "in adverts"? is he IN the adverts (I've only seen someone who looks more like a Michelle wong than a Michael Wong) - or does he do the marketing/advertising campaign?

OK Drooly I'll tell you in a month. Although I'm determined to think it was a good purchase... :aua

rod steel global

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone for a massage?????? Reply with quote

Yepp, my place or yours ?

:wgrin

®od

{My Blog}{Rod Retro Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone for a massage?????? Reply with quote

:lol

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: wheeeeeeeeee Reply with quote

Rod - yes, tell the cat Swedish if you please...

:wgrin

:yeah

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: wheeeeeeeeee Reply with quote

lololol...

Hilarious picture, Rod.....

I snagged it for future use......

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

hahaha Love that pic Rod!

So this Friday we expect postings from you that consists of 'ooohs' and 'aaahs'???? :boink

You know that Eurasian actor Michael Wong - hahahaha - I'll let him know you think he looks more like a Michelle :aua

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: nope Reply with quote

dont know any eurasian actor called Michael Wong. I do remember a very very annoying chap who used to emcee something on tv a while ago. Very fond of pretty women... (I've really opened the field here... hahahaha). I saw him once in Pacific Place. I cant remember his name, but seem to remember it ended in Wong...:aua God I'm terrible :aua

I hope its not the same guy cause I found him intensely irritating...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: nope Reply with quote

hahaha No Michael is rather sweet - he's got a brother who's also an actor called Russell Wong (he was in Joyluck Club) - I think you'd know Michael if I pointed him out to you. He's rather famous in HK, unless of course you've never watched any of our great HK movies!! hahahaha He always seems to play the 'good cop' hahahahaha I was really hoping I could find a pic of him advertising your massage chair!! hahahaha

Michael on the left

Link to a movie Michael was in !

I'm hoping this ISN'T the guy you found irritating! :aua

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: no no Reply with quote

its not him. The annoying guy I'm thinking off is GEOFF W. I just remembered. Geoff used to interview people or something many years ago and ask the most inane questions - I thought his brain had gone walkabout. Nothing against him personally, just tiring to switch channels.

This Michael Wong looks very nice - rugged, I like that. Never heard of him, and haven't seen him in the massage chair ad either (before he takes credit for my buying it heh). The ads I've seen feature a girl and musical notes...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: