MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Online Friends/Enemies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

I won't dwell on the negative for long but the subject did come up re: enemies.It isn't a matter of time and energy. Some people don't hate another person quite personally but hate what another person seems to stand for.

An example may help.

I posted on a certain BB about Jako prolly being a pedophile. Also, said that he is a mutant. Shrotly after that I got an email from Artist Launch Admn. with an Attach. I opened it and it destroyed my HD.

It was told to me that this email did not come from AL and I believed it did not. It came from someone that hated what I posted. The timing of it was too damn close to not believe that notion.

I also believe that a few others in the past few years have been sabotoged in this way and other ways by "enemies". I am not a paranoid person but I do believe that I have enemies. Now over time the list has probably gotten smaller,since I am not seen as an enemey by most But there was a time when the list was large.

I have also made a few friends on the Net and have met some in person.

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Phil_Frazier2003@hotmail.com

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: friendship is more subtle Reply with quote

than saying 'i'll always be there for you"... its being able to give and take without expectations on either side. Its also nice to know you can ask without looking like a fool - and its not often that I can do that. I have one very very good friend that I know I can approach with anything and know he'll be there - he's gay. I've come across a fair bit of envy with women, and I've also had the "you dont phone or write or come out" pressure, which has annoyed me. Straight men usually want something, so I'm careful with such friendships ;) - been burned enough!

So if I need to talk, who would I pick up the phone and talk to?

I have some great friends at work, but because of my profession and confidentiality issues (HR) I cannot always vent to them.

I believe that I'm a good friend to many, but am very very selective about my own friends. I know people like to talk things out with me knowing it will not go farther than me, or know that if its in my power to do so, I will help out, and I love that feeling. If thats what makes us friends, then I'm happy.

I get into a lot of trouble for my bluntness, so Phil, I can relate. I'm not into game playing - even if I risk being hated/unpopular. So I get on well with straight talking folks. Sigh. :dunno

Phil - BTW, are you talking about Michael Jackson being a pedophile? I dont believe that. I think he's re-inventing his childhood vicariously through the children he's befriending. I really feel sorry for the guy.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: friendship is more subtle Reply with quote

Yeah, I am. I have it on reliable authority. I am confident that this person knows. She wrote an expose' on him in Vanity Fair. No law suit followed. I believe he is 100%.

Your more in depth description is quite good about friendship.

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Phil_Frazier2003@hotmail.com

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: friendship is more subtle Reply with quote

i have no enemies on the net because da rev. is a :langel

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: friendship is more subtle Reply with quote

As this thread is proving, we have similar feelings about friendship yet they differ. Nice subject!

Rev - you are innocent as a lamb :rollin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: friendship is more subtle Reply with quote

yes and thank you chris.

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 9/23/03 7:54 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: friendship is more subtle Reply with quote

Did you want to leave your Mom out of this Rev? :bleh

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: friendship is more subtle Reply with quote

no it was a joke. i married an older eyetalian lady and for a long time she thought "volcano" corrupted me. for those of you who missed what i edited i wrote " as long as my mother thinks i am innocent as a lamb that is all that matters". gotta keep up appearences for your mom. now we laugh because we all know i was like this before i met her. :yeah

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: heh Reply with quote

I was wondering... what the??? :bigeyes where did the "mother" reference suddenly come from... thanks for clearing that up Rev.

:g

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: heh Reply with quote

still a bit foggy explaination, volcano and i laugh, for several years volcano did not think it was funny as my mom thought volcano did corrupt me when volcano and i knew different. whew to many pronouns...

why sure debbie your always welcome to a beer. i only buy bass ale from england usa beer is pretty bad...

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

yeah, US beer IS pretty bad

:aua

LyinDanTheManagerMan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Interesting Reply with quote

I'd find it impossible to name someone on the basis of his net persona to call an 'enemy'. That would be stupid.

I don't think I have any "enemies" in rl either. That would also be stupid.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: