MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

hey Seismic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: hey Seismic Reply with quote

I gotcha banner up finally, been wrestling with it for a few days now - had to learn a little something about frames first, kept syncing up the index page instead of the plain links page ugh :)

Its a great looking banner.

www.debbiemannas.com/index_Links.html

Thanks for being the big hearted soul that you are!

Gotta get some more folks up there...

xx

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: hey Seismic Reply with quote

You truly are a....:langel

If I were there, I'd....:kizz

The CD's should be here any day....I'm keeping 1 and I'll send the other 10 to you as soon as I get them....give them to some people you like or sell them and give the cash to the charity.....you decide.

Thanks for being so nice....and so great looking!! :aw

:thumb

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: You're welcome, its the least I can do Reply with quote

:gl

Like I said before, no telling what a few glasses of champagne will do to ya... it'll make anyone goodlooking. hahahahaha :D

You bought ELEVEN CDs???? I thought it was 10. Well, even if you'd have bought one you'd be a :langel

I only hope you enjoy your one and don't end up using it as a coaster or something :fade You can write me privately and tell me what you think :colorf

yawwwwwwn beddy byes now

have a great week!

:ww

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: You're welcome, its the least I can do Reply with quote

beddy byes?

hokay.

hi-ho, hi-ho,

now it's off to work I go.

lololol...........................

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: You're welcome, its the least I can do Reply with quote

Quote:
a few glasses of champagne will........make anyone goodlooking.

In your's and Chris' case, luv, it could only attempt to improve upon perfection....;)

And in my case, it would be a dozen or so Coronas, babe...with a few wedges of lime, a saltshaker, and several shots of Jose' Cuervo....

Wanna Party?? :D

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

hahahahaha:ww :fg :bmutant

:bday

:gl

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: