MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Can someone make small talk with me?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 6:28 am    Post subject: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

please

Jane Eliz
|

trakmasteruk

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

ooh baby you like small talk as opposed to BIG TALK..I'M TELLING YOU BIG TALK IS INTERESTING but i still prefer small talk...

so what's the price of bread like in hong kong?

;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

hehehe Well the bread you buy here in Hong Kong is very expensive - for a nice loaf of wholemeal bread - expect to pay around 1 UK pound or US$1.60. Our mushrooms are pricey too :)

So if we were talking BIG TALK - what would you suggest?

;)

Jane Eliz
|

AshenShadow

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

If HTML tags work here, this should be pretty small.

Edited by: AshenShadow at: 5/22/02 2:23:24 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

yeah that's small - LOL :banana :party :banana

Do I know you?

Jane Eliz
|

AshenShadow

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 3:37 pm    Post subject: ` Reply with quote

Yep. ;)

Yj2

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ` Reply with quote

Hey Chris,

what you wanna talk about? Weather, holidays, job...? Come on and tell me something. But please nothing `bout MUSIC!!!

:wgrin >D

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

Rev! It's you isn't it? :D :boink

Sebastian! We got thunderstorms here in Hong Kong. Will have to log off soon - don't want to get hit by lightning again! Last year lost a modem, year before my monitor blew up!!!!! :banana

Chris

Jane Eliz
|

Yj2

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

Hey Chris,

the weather broadcast told us something of thunderstorms in my area tonight. But as it is - nothing happened. After two weeks in Tenerife I`m thirsty for sun, sun, sun... Problem is we had a few sunny days in Frankfurt, but the next days will be a wet disaster. *#?~$frtzlshnts*#?~$ >: :# :v

What else did happen?!

Ah, this morning Laura left for a eight days holiday with her class. It´s the first time for her! I wonder if everything`s okay. Ja ja, these anxious daddies. :( :

Okay. that`s it for now.

Hey, it`s very nice to talk to you. I hope we soon can do that in another than the virtuell way. ;) :w

Good night!

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone make small talk with me? Reply with quote

Sebastian!

I'm sure Laura will be fine - she'll be having a lot of fun :D

Yes we will be able to meet soon - I'm getting my ticket sorted out today, my ex-ex-drummer of Sisters of Sharon friend Bonnie panicked me when she said another friend couldn't get any tickets to Germany - so I'm double-checking - fingers crossed.

It's sunny today and I'm heading to Macao for four days of rest and holiday away from a computer/Internet. Will I survive? :boink :banana :banana

Speak to you soon! Enjoy yourself!

Jane Eliz
|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: