MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Talk, talk, talk...........
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicVision

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

HAHA!! Hey Lauren, I know exactly what that is :D Our radio stations down here do the same exact thing, that's hilarious :D :lol ... I'd like to hear that too if I can!!!??

:: profusion

Lauren Gibbs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

Who knows... you may have already heard it! From what I know, this particular radio network services 150+ stations in the midwest and south, and a few on the west coast.

It's a parody on "Oops I Did It Again"... but re-titled "@#%$ I said it Again"....

Lauren

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

I heard it, I heard it !!!!!

It's hilarious and Lauren sounds EXACTLY like Britney

(maybe better) !!!! :l

:rollin

MIKE

Lauren Gibbs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

I let you hear it because you're amongst the "privileged few" ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Let's hope I sound at least a little better than Britney... she's pretty bad!!! :#

Lauren

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

I'm a... slaaaaaaaaaaaave..... for you... *grooves*

BLoSSoMeD PeTaLL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

lol no offense that song sucks ewwww

britney :(

sExY_eMiNeM_cHiCk12@eminem.com

EMAIL ME!
Naokly Loves Sonya & Sonya Loves Naokly

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

Lauren,

That's too cool!LOL:) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lauren Gibbs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

Yes, it's kind of funny isn't it? I'm supposed to do at least one more Britney parody today at some point I think.... this time I was told it's to "Slave For You".... They're just waiting for the "new lyrics" to be faxed over...

I did two parodies 2 weeks ago for that radio network to Pink's "There You Go" and Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" - both were "cloning" topics - they were pretty funny!! I'll tell you, it's fast work and you get paid a reasonable amount to do them.... it's only the vocals that have to be done, and they are only song snippets of about 1 minute or so. Can't complain about that!!! I can usually bang out two of these (depending on how many vocal tracks have to be put down - the Pink track had easily 12 vocal tracks on it) in under one hour, since I'm usually already familiar with the song itself. How do you go wrong with that?! :)

Lauren

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

blossomed petall: believe me, no offense taken - lol. britney's too fake :rolleyes

BLoSSoMeD PeTaLL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

lol she is all plastic she is ewww theres no way to explain it she is just a living hell the stupid bitch

EMAIL ME!

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

that's one way of putting it i guess, lol.. strong feelings u have there :smokin ;)

BLoSSoMeD PeTaLL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

lol i was angry i have a thing about her

:)

EMAIL ME!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: