MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mike...new mix for you

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichGreen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Mike...new mix for you Reply with quote

Hiya mike....

Been listening to your new stuff and I really like it.....your usual excellent quality shows through :D

Here is a new mix of mine, would love to get some feedback....it is unfinished but I am trying to complete it for a submission.

Tune is called "All a lie"

can be d/l here:

www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=6172&forum=17&1

just click on the "song" icon at top.

Vox are me :)

It is a Depeche Modish type tune....any feedback is really appreciated.

Cheers Mike

Edited by: RichGreen at: 6/29/02 2:43:27 am
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike...new mix for you Reply with quote

Huh?

*Cleaning my ears*

Did I EVER hear a vocal track from you?

Oh yes... it was that funky thang :D

But WHO is singing in this "All a Lie" track?????

That's not bad! Is that YOU?????????

Definitely a Depeche Mode'ish song :)

Very enjoyable and tight produced! :eek

Good hook! I'm somehow not ok with this pulse-lead sound with the glissando... DOH! ;) And the quick fade out of course... but everything else is simply as it should be!

Cool surprise!

MIKE

Edited by: MIKE BURN at: 7/1/02 11:43:35 pm
BeAtBoX JuNkIeS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mike...new mix for you Reply with quote

VERY NICE! :) I like this track alot! Very good work. You and I should hook up along with Felix da House cat! ;) :D

*Feel your body rock*

RichGreen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mike...new mix for you Reply with quote

Mike,

Thanks so much! :D

Yes, it is me singing.....haha.....I don't often write songs with vocals, but I am happy it didn't make you cringe :)

Thanks for the thumbs up on the production...you know I use a lot of your work as a benchmark for comparison so that is a big boost for me. I am gonna extend the song to a proper 3 1/2 minute pop tune length (and work a smoother fade of course ;) )

I just bought an installed a Creamware Pulsar II card so that is where all the synths are coming from....I really like the system...very flexible.

Beatbox Junkies: Thank you...and I am always looking for new people to work with, so....just tell me the plan and I am there! :D

All the best,

Rich

Edited by: RichGreen at: 7/2/02 7:33:12 am
BeAtBoX JuNkIeS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: Mike...new mix for you Reply with quote

I got a song that I have been working on and I think you will like it. It has an 80's syth pop feel to it. Send me an email through this ezboard thing and we can talk about it.

*Feel your body rock*

RichGreen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Mike...new mix for you Reply with quote

Hey BBJ....

Ummm...this board doesn't give me a link to your email....so here's mine :D

Kamurah@hotmail.com

Talk to you soon!

;)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: