MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I need new music - Get your music heard around the world!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world! Reply with quote

You may have read a previous thread regardly a project that I am doing to get unsigned artists in front of new listeners. We are producing a series of one hour long mini versions of The Michael Yongue Show and will be distributing these shows on CD at over 30 points around the U.S., Canada and even in Europe.

In order to make this project work, I will need your permission to use your music. The CD will be recorded as a continuous audio file and will make piracy difficult as there will be voiceovers and crossfades from song to song. If your music is chosen, you will have the opportunity to be heard by a whole new audience who will then be able to find you on the web by visiting a brand-new website that will contain a photo, short bio web link for each artist on the CD.

There will be at least 5 different formats done, so there is plenty of wiggle room for genres. If you are selected, you will be notified of the song chosen before the CDs are duplicated, and your bio will be on the website before the CDs go out for distribution. At this point all I need is an "ok" to use one of your songs.

Lemme know!

p.s. don't bother suggesting specific songs; I'll likely listen to everything to see if something fits.

Micks

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

Hi Micks,

Sounds GREAT!:thumb

You've definitely got my ok.;)

Yj2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

Hi Micks,

good news. :thumb

Feel free to pick an Yellow Jumps Twice song. :)

Sebastian

RedHeat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

sopunds llike and awesome project!

i'd love to be part of :)

www.mp3.com/redheat is my url

hope you find something there, its all instrumental stuff

all the best

Greg (the one with the bad finger today :( )

===================

RedHeat:

Electronic Symphonica, Newage, Melodic.

My Homepage Red-Heat.com

My MP3.com Site

AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

Sebastian I was about to email you about using "All I Ever Wanted"!!

Alemis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

http://www.mp3.com/Alemis

http://www.javamusic.com/Alemis

Please have a listen and see if you find something you like. There are more songs on my java site but you'll have to download them to listen in Hi-Fi.

Good luck with your project.

Alemis

TSP73

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

Hi,

I'd be very happy if you could check my music...

You can use these urls:

mp3.com/TSP

In this page you can find all the songs I released over the net including lots of remixes I made for mp3.com artists. Please use the "Album" link to preview my original songs of my two CDs because songs are not visible on the main page.

You can take an easier listen of my original songs using this url:

artistlaunch.com/TSP

Here you can download my songs too !

Thanks for your attention and let me know if there's something that you like...

Bye

Gabriele :)

Technological Sound Project (TSP)

Netjams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: Music Reply with quote

Micks I'm not sure if you have ever heard any of my work but the bulk of it can be found @ www.ampcast.com/Netjams

I know we have been friends for some time but sometimes we don't know each other through our own music.. :D

If you haven't ever listened..Enjoy :D

If you have listened... Thanks and I hope you enjoyed it :D

You have my concent to download and air anything from Netjams :D

Jon Andersen

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

Micks! That is so cool! Yes I want to give you the OK for my band (Sisters of Sharon), Jane Eliz and Phatty Acid - I hope that isn't too much!!! :eek

Sisters of Sharon - pop/rock/grunge/punk/ + 1 techno:

www.mp3.com/sistersofsharon

Jane Eliz's music - acoustic pop - Jane's voice is awesome:

www.mp3.com/janeeliz

Phatty Acid - UK funk phat organic dance band:

www.mp3.com/phatty

All very different. All excellent!

Oh I'm all three artist's publisher so yes I can give the OK ;)

If there's anything I can do to help you - just ask!

Chris

Jane Eliz
| Phatty Acid

musicVision

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

Cool! I'm game <- there's my permission :D

:banana

-------------------------------------

profusion -- electronica/trance

www.mp3.com/profusion

PocketteRockette

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: I need new music - Get your music heard around the world Reply with quote

Hey, would love to be part of it if you like the tunes...link is below...you have my permission...and thanks...

Come Talk Music With Us
TranceThaPlanet

Check Out My Tunes At
PocketteRockette's Place

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: